Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Sanchez Hawkins Fine Jewelers does not "sell" your personal information
The traditional definition of "sell" indicates an exchange of something for an equal value of property or some type of monetary compensation.
However, under California law, sharing information for advertising purposes may be considered a "sale." If you've visited our website within the past 12 months, under California law your information might have been "sold" to our advertising partners.
As part of online advertising, we, and our advertising partners, may collect information about your interactions with the Sanchez Hawkins Fine Jewelers website. This information includes:
- Type of device, operating system and/or browser you're using
- Cookies stored on your browser
- Identifiers, including advertising identifiers on your device
- IP address of your device
- Your browsing and purchasing behavior while on our website
- The domain name you used to access our website
- Website you visited before you visited our site
- Other data or information normally captured as part of online advertising activities
We may share this information with third-party advertising partners to provide you a more personalized experience on our website and other mobile apps where we purchase advertising.
How to Opt Out of the Sale of Your Information
How to control your privacy.
You can opt out of the sale of your information through cookies by:
- Blocking all cookies in your browser
- Adjusting your mobile device's privacy settings
How to block cookies in your browser
Learn how to block cookies in these common browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari (iPhone)
- Apple Safari (desktop)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
It is important to note that blocking cookies has a few side effects, which include, but are not limited to:
- Seeing ads that are not related to you or are of no interest to you
- Seeing ads that you might feel are offensive
- Some web pages might not display correctly
- Some website functions might be disabled, such as the ability to see your product browsing history on our website
- You may not be able to use our online shopping cart since it requires cookies as part of it's functionality
- You will not be able to use the personalization features of our website which are designed to give you a better experience
Adjusting your mobile device’s privacy settings (opting out).
The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) is a reliable source to help you find your choices on various mobile devices. See their information on opting out on mobile devices.
Sanchez Hawkins Fine Jewelers is continuing to make updates to make it easier for you to control your privacy options, we will update our instructions on this page as changes are made.